The ASI Accredited School is committed to effectively, efficiently, promptly and fairly handling all complaints about its services and products.
Any complaint will be treated seriously, investigated thoroughly and dealt with according to the merit of the complaint.
The circumstances and results of any appeal are analysed thoroughly by senior management for their implications and acted on appropriately so as to remove any grounds for appeal in the future by improving the relevant functions.
Clients may make a complaint by telephone or in writing to:
The Chief Executive Officer at The ASI Accredited School
The Director (Education) at the Academy of Surfing Instructors (ASI) Head Office
Phone: +61 2 9365 4170 Email: email@example.com
Postal Address: PO Box 7502, Bondi Beach, NSW, 2026 Australia
Recording and Resolution of the Complaint
- The ASI Accredited School is notified of the complaint.
- All complaints are recorded on the Client Complaint form
- The ASI Accredited School investigates the complaint.
- Clients are notified in writing of the outcome of the complaint within 60 days from the time of receiving the complaint.
- All complaint information is filed on the Complaints File
- Should the client not be satisfied, then the client can seek arbitration by a third party acceptable to all parties to the grievance.
- If the complaint is not satisfactorily resolved within 60 days from the occurrence of the complaint, the client may request the ASI Accredited School to seek the services of a third party.
- Arbitration will be undertaken when both the ASI Accredited School and the client agree on a third party.
- If the complaint/grievance is still unresolved, the client will be advised of external organisations of appeal.
©Academy of Surfing Instructors Pty Ltd v4